Worst customer service I have ever encountered!They have a bunch of children running this office.

I have to many complaints that I dont even know where to begin. When I first stated with company a year ago, i was at a car dealership and contacted them to fax a paper to the dealership verifiying that i had converage. I had to call 5 times and wait 2 and half hours before i fianlly said i would cancel my policy if they didnt send it. During that year they continuously sent me forms for excluded drivers stating that i had to send them back or they would cancel my policy.

Only problem is i have never met the people that they wanted me to sign these forms on. It was a contstant battle everythime i called. The girl that answers the phone is snotty and rude and shouldnt be allowed to be a voice in any company. Then my poicy expired without even a request to renew or any kind of notice.

I had to recieve a letter from my car dealership stating that they were going to charge me 1$1,800 for insurance since mine was expired. I called them to renew my policy and ran into the same issues again. They emailed the forms requesting that i sign paper work on people ive never met. When i called to talk to Craig, my agent, he tells me that its all the more reason to sign the papers because i dont know the people.

WTH?! Then he uses such professional language as " We are not trying to battle you miss" huh?! What kind of professional talks like this? When I requested to talk to a Manager or be given the corporate office number to complain they actually refused stating that i needed to talk to them becuase they were the corportate office then suddenly anyone in charge was at lunch.

I called back again and was given to Ricardo Cardenas who seemed like he did not want to give up any head peoples names either and that i should deal with him.

I was finally given the email address of Chad Young who they said was the head of the company.Ill be emailing him shortly and hopefully this can all be fixed.

Had an Experience with Standard Insurance Company?

Comments

Hurst, Texas, United States #778855

It would appear that you are complaining about Standard Insurance Agency, but have posted it under a company with a similar name, Standard Insurance Company. This company DOES NOT sell or service home or automobile insurance, so your complaint is registered in the wrong place.

If "The Standard" is a lack of professionalism....then "The Standard" is well deserved my these bozos!I will never conduct business with them again as long as I live!

They provided NO customer service and sent form letter after form letter denying my claim! They collect their premiums with clockwork but when a customer is in need...they forget about YOU!

I hope never to be an inpatient for three weeks in hosp ital again nor off work for an additional four months...but if I ever do.....I would rather die first than to send another claim to 'The Standard' again!:upset